In collaboration with HTS-110 (New Zealand), Stelar is pleased to offer the HTS-110 3T variable field, cryogen-free superconducting magnet as an exclusive solution to extend the upper field range for acquisition of NMRD profiles up to 130 MHz.
This magnet can be combined with and operated through both the Stelar SPINMASTER or SMARtracer™ systems or operated alone with the Stelar PC-NMR workstation (see below).
This allows the user complete freedom to choose the best set-up for the desired application and budget. A range of additional accessories is also available for the basic system.
This solution has been studied in particular for MRI contrast agent applications, allowing the user to acquire relaxation data at higher fields, matching those of the latest clinical MRI scanners.
- Fully automated acquisition of NMRD profiles on large volume samples, up to 26 mm diameter (1 inch)
- Measurement of relaxation times from a fraction of a millisecond to several seconds Multi-nuclear operations
- New powerful software with a choice of standard sequences or program your own
- Efficient and accurate temperature control (range from -140 °C to +140 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution)
- Minimum operating costs (no cryogenic gases necessary)
- No complicated sample preparation required